- Call for Papers: VOL: 7, ISSUE: 10, Publication date October 31, 2021
1. I want to submit my paper to International Journal of Business and Applied Social Science (IJBASS), does it fall within the scope of the journal?
Answer: IJBASS publishes research papers in the fields of management, marketing, finance, economics, banking, accounting, human resources management, international business, hotel and tourism, entrepreneurship development, business ethics, international relations, law, development studies, population studies, political science, history, geography, industrial relations, information science, library science, media studies, methodology, demography, organizational behavior and theory, strategic management policy, social issues and public policy, management organization, statistics and econometrics, personnel and industrial relations, gender studies, journalism and mass communication, corporate governance, cross-cultural studies, peace and conflict, library and information science, public administration, psychology, philosophy, sociology, women studies, religious studies, social welfare, anthropology, linguistics, education, and so on.
2. Is IJBASS an indexed journal?
Answer: IJBASS is indexed with and included in Crossref, DRJI, EZB, Google Scholars, index Copernicus, Sobiad, Cabell’s, Ulrich's, EBSCO, DOAJ, JournalSeek/Genamics. Moreover, the journal is under the indexing process with ISI, ERIC, Scopus and Econlit.
3. Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: Yes, IJBASS is a refereed journal. It follows double blind review process.
4. Is this journal published online
Answer: Yes, IJBASS is published only online versions.
5. Is IJBASS an open-access journal? What are the benefits of publishing in an open access journal?
Answer: Yes, IJBASS is an open-access journal. It is included in DOAJ. The readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors can easily access to the contents of an open-access journal. It ensures the readers of a paper world-wide.
6. What type of paper does IJBASS
Answer: IJBASS publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
7. Does IJBASS publish special issue?
Answer: Yes, special issues devoted to important topics in usiness and applied social science will occasionally be published. Business innovation and research strategies, tactics and tools of both theoretical and practical nature are welcome.
8. Who is the publisher of IJBASS?
Answer: IJBASS is run by Center for Promoting Education and Research (CPER) USA.
10. Does IJBASS have "manuscript
Answer: Yes, IJBASS has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
11. Is there any page limit of the
Answer: There is no word/page limit in a paper, but the paper should not exceed 25 pages (double space, 12 fonts).
12. How much time does IJBASS take in
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum four weeks.
13. Does IJBASS require any publication
Answer: If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 100 USD as article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. Waiver policy is not applicable. The payment method will be notified by the editor after the acceptance of the paper.
14. What is the acceptance rate of
15. Can I submit more than one paper for
the same issue?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
17. I want to join the review team of IJBASS. How can I become an honourable reviewer of IJBASS?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honourable editor, fill up the prescribed application form (https://ijbassnet.com/recruitment) and send it to the editor at [email protected], or [email protected]
18. What is the frequency of publication of IJBASS?
Answer: IJBASS is monthly journal. It publishes one issue per month.
19. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after the confirmation of receiving the publication fee from the author(s). It takes maximum 24 hours.
20. IJBASS Provide DOI (Digital Object Identifier)?
Answer: Yes, DOI: 10.33642 Crossref
21. Are published papers archived?
Answer: Yes. We are a member of CrossRef, each published article will be archived by its unique DOI number.
22. Can I see my paper in google scholar?
Answer: Yes. All accepted papers are indexed in Google Scholar and they can be found on the web.
23. Can I withdraw my paper after publication?
Answer: Yes. Authors are free to withdraw the paper by submitting a letter stating the reasons for doing so to the editorial office.
24. I want to know about the copyright policy of JBASS?
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in JBASS are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author. Authors preserve copyright and grant the journal right of the publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share a like 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.