- Call for Papers: VOL: 5, ISSUE: 3, Submission Deadline March 31, 2019
Editor In Chief
Dr. Iwan Kurniawan Subagja, SE, MM Faculty of Economics Head of Study Program Faculty of Economics Universitas Krisnadwipayana Indonesia. Contact Email: [email protected]
Dr. Iwan Kurniawan Subagja received his doctorate in economics from Merdeka Malang University, Indonesia. He is the author of books like PengantarBisnis and ModulPengolahan Data. He has many publications in marketing and economics fields. Currently he is Lecturer and Researcher at Universitas Krisnadwipayana, Jakarta. He is also Head of Study Program, Faculty of Economics at Universitas Krisnadwipayana, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- The Influence of Market Orientation, Learning Orientation, and Entrepreneurial Orientation toward Innovation and Impact on Company Performance (2017), International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development, Volume 4; Issue 9; September 2017; Page No. 73-82.
- Creative Industry Competitiveness in Indonesia (2017), International Journal of Academic Research and Development, Volume 2; Issue 5; September 2017; Page No. 428-439.
- Effect of Customer Value and Quality of Service on Customer Satisfaction, (2017) International Journal of Advanced Scientific Research, Volume 2; Issue 5; September 2017; Page No. 28-39
- The Role of Community Economic Empowerment to Social Capital and the Implication of Community Welfare in Karawang Regency West Java Indonesia (2017), European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.9, No.32.
- The Influence of Market Orientation and Entrepreneurial Orientation to Competitive Advantage through Business Innovation: Study on Batik Trusmi Cirebon West Java Province Indonesia (2018), International Review of Management and Marketing, 8(1), 19-27.
- Effect of Market Orientation, Organization Creativity and Management Knowledge of Innovation and Impact on Competitive Advantages (2018), International Journal of Management Excellence, Volume 11 No.1 June 2018.
- A Service Quality of Islamic Microfinance Institutions in Indonesia: An Importance-Performance Analysis Approach (2018), Tazkia Islamic Finance and Business Review, Volume 12(1), Page: 100-114.
- PengantarBisnis. 2017. ISBN No. 978-602-1187-47-0. Publishing CV Perwira media Nusantara (PMP) Jilid 1.
- ModulPengolahan Data. 2018. ISBN No. 978-602-7223-64-6. Publishing FE Unkris.