International Journal of Business and Applied Social Science

ISSN: 2469-6501 (Online)

DOI: 10.33642/ijbass
Journal Menu
  • Call for Papers: VOL: 8, ISSUE: 5, Publication May 31, 2022

current

VOLUME; 8, ISSUE; 4, APRIL 2022

Table of Contents

Articles

Author(s): Pandji Sukmana
Full Text
52    61

Abstract:
This study aimed to determine and examine the effect of workload and performance allowances individually and jointly on employee job satisfaction at the East Jakarta City Administration Transportation Sub-dept. The research method uses a correlational survey with a quantitative approach, and the sampling technique is a simple random sampling technique, namely simple random sampling. The population in this study was a community of as many as 150 people. In contrast, the samples taken in this study were 60 respondents, with the percentage of inaccuracy determined as much as 10%. The study results: a) From the results of the first hypothesis test, it was obtained that the magnitude of the effect was 51.2%, while other factors influenced the remaining 48.8%. Then the significant test (t-test) t-count 7,799> t-table 2,000. That the first hypothesis is accepted (Ha) means that there is a positive and significant effect between workload on employee job satisfaction at the East Jakarta City Administration Transportation Sub-dept. b) The results of hypothesis testing obtained the magnitude of the influence of 52.8% while other factors influence the remaining 47.2%. Then the significant test (t-test) t-count 8.055>t-table 2.000. The second hypothesis is accepted (Ha) means that there is a positive and significant influence between performance allowances on employee job satisfaction at the East Jakarta City Administration Transportation Sub-dept. c) The results of the hypothesis test obtained the magnitude of the effect was 56.2%. In comparison, the remaining 43.8% was influenced by other factors. Then the significant test (F-test) F-count 36.590>F-table 3.16. The third hypothesis is accepted (Ha) means that there is a positive and significant effect between workload and performance allowance on employee job satisfaction at the East Jakarta City Administration Transportation Sub-dept.
Creative Commons This Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.