- Call for Papers: VOL: 4, ISSUE: 6, Submission Deadline June 30, 2018
Authors are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
Review and Publication Process
A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
All material submitted to the IJBASS will be instantaneously handled by managing editor. Managing editor will be responsible to quickly assess the quality of the submitted manuscript for potential review. If the article meets the preliminary criteria, managing editor will deliver the manuscript to one of the academic editor relevant to the manuscript and ask expert opinions before further peer review. The editor-in-chief will be notified about the overall process and will give his/her expert opinion for final decision whenever required. The managing editor processes all review-tracks for manuscripts. Authors are optimistic to submit a list of at least three or more experts whom they consider specially suited to referee their paper. Authors may also request the exclusion of prospective peer reviewers in submission step in advance. Such requests are usually honored, although it is customary to give authors whose work is criticized in a manuscript an opportunity to respond to the criticism. The subject editors, however, are not constrained to select a referee from that list. All papers are reviewed anonymously by referees who are experts in the field of the submitted manuscript.
If reviewers suggest publication pending major revision, authors will be invited to revise and resubmit the manuscript and to address and respond to criticisms and suggestions by the referees. Reviewers will be consulted about resubmitted manuscripts.
If the manuscript is rejected by one referee but accepted by a second referee, the author will be given the opportunity to revise the article. Referees opposing publication will be required to provide the Subject Editor with detailed, fact-based evidence, demonstrating that the rejected manuscript suffers from specific and significant flaw.
- The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
- If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be notified to pay the author fee.
- Acceptance letter will be provided after the payment has been made.
- Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication (online).
The review process takes maximum two weeks.
Copyrights for articles published in IJBASS are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.